Our pricing policy is based on commission only- no other fees, unless you authorise us. We only charge commission on the successful amount recovered. Our commission is based on a flat or a sliding scale, depending on the nature and volume of debts. Generally, the larger the debt, the less you pay in commission.
Here’s a summary of the benefits:
- No collect- No fee
- No annual subscription, no sign up fees, no cost per letter of demand
- A dedicated and experienced Client Manager to manage your portfolio of debts
- Free legal letters of demand ( provided by our partner, ADC Legal-Litigation Lawyers)
- Free access to online system to review your matters-full access to all notes, attachments, letters and ability to send and receive notes online.
The services provided to you will include:
- 24/7 Access to our web-based debt collection software so you can view your accounts
- Initial searches, skip-tracing and location work to locate debtor
- Follow up with automated sms, email and phone demands for payment:
- Regular update reports
- Regular letters of demand
- Formal Legal Notices of demand to the debtor, provided by our partner, ADC Legal-Litigation Lawyers
- Advice on legal opinion related to legal recovery-provided by ADC Legal-Litigation Lawyers
We try to avoid legal action to recover your debts unless it’s absolutely necessary. However, there are some instances where legal action is the only method to get your debtors to pay. If the debtor still refuses to pay after we have exhausted all channels of negotiation, we will discuss the legal options and costs with you before we take action. Debt Recoveries Australia partners with ADC Legal-Litigation Lawyers, to provide you with a “one-stop-shop” for debt collection and legal recoveries. We maintain contact with you throughout the whole recovery and litigation process ensuring you continue to receive professional and seamless service. You will sign a separate costs agreement with our partner, ADC Legal, if you prefer legal action. See www.adclegal.com.au if you would like to discuss this option.
Enquire now to start collecting your debts today.