In a real credit environment the need may exist to physically visit the residential or business premises of a customer or prospective client.
Primarily the use of fieldwork may be for the following purposes:
- To confirm the address of the debtor;
- To assist in the tracing of ‘skipped’ debtors
- To make a personal demand for payment;
- To discuss with debtor capacity to pay;
- To assess credit worthiness for potential litigation;
- To serve legal documents;
The field agents used by DRA are principally drawn from the membership of the Institute of Mercantile Agents (IMA) throughout Australia. All agents are fully licensed and are expected to abide with the IMA’s Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics as required by their annual renewal of membership.
All agents must furnish proof of their current licence renewal and hold the appropriate insurances to be eligible to carry out work for DRA.
DRA provides legal, financial and private clients with accountable and efficient process serving that meets all necessary deadlines.
With particularly difficult assignments, clients can be confident that we have the dedication and ability to effect service correctly.